Livestream Charity Manager
Livestream Charity Manager
Monday, March 8, 2021
Posting Expiration Date:
Friday, March 26, 2021 (or until filled)
Fisher House Foundation seeks a Livestream Charity Manager who will be responsible for working in collaboration with the Director of Community Fundraising (DCF) to expand Fisher House Foundation’s (FHF) fundraising network within key influencer and gaming communities.
This position will report to the Director of Community Fundraising.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop strategies to recruit influencers to support FHF’s charity streaming program and
• other initiatives.
• Create campaign and event opportunities, utilizing Influencers for the largest impact.
• Recruit new streamers and influencers to help grow FHF presence within the gaming community.
• Assist in recruiting and managing Ambassador Committees to help grow FHF presence on multiple Livestream platforms.
• Develop fundraising strategies to attract influencers, content creators, and gamers.
• Set measurable goals and continually track, evaluate, and forecast influencer fundraising analytics and Key Performance Indicators.
• Manage third-party vendors in the execution of signature streaming events.
• Develop and manage fundraising incentives and rewards.
• Develop marketing strategies and materials in collaboration with FHF’s Communications Team.
• Assist DCF to develop sponsorship opportunities and assist in securing funding.
• Assist DCF with all aspects of FHF’s Peer to Peer Fundraising program.
• Other related duties as assigned.
General Foundation Support:
• In addition to essential and secondary duties, all staff are expected to:
o Assist and represent the Foundation in various activities and fundraising events.
o Be readily available to engage and assist donors and partners by answering the phones, processing donations, welcoming guests, answering general questions, and assisting with other tasks not outlined in the job description if needed or as requested.
Education, Experience & Job Requirements:
Fisher House Foundation seeks a strategic, highly organized, and detail-focused team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field – Preferred (4 years of relevant fundraising and military experience will be considered in lieu of degree)
• Passion for gaming, streaming, e-sports culture, content creation, and influencers.
• 3+ years of successful digital fundraising, including live-stream events.
• Experience using charity stream fundraising platforms, including but not limited to Tiltify, Twitch, and Donor Drive.
• Demonstrated success raising funds and awareness via social media channels, like Twitch, YouTube, and TikTok.
• Experience using Microsoft Office programs and platform including Teams.
• Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously while remaining an active, engaged member of a virtual workforce.
• Vendor management experience.
• Strong organizational skills and management skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to handle and maintain the integrity of sensitive and confidential information with excellent judgement.
• Ability to organize, prioritize work, take initiative, and work independently with minimal supervision.
Minimal Travel – as needed
Monday - Friday (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM) *Flextime available
Based in Rockville, MD office (Temporarily remote due to COVID-19 safety measures)
Salary commensurate with experience
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume/CV and Cover Letter to:
Manager of Human Resources
Fisher House Foundation, Inc.
Direct: (240) 599-2479
EEO: Fisher House Foundation, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.